Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Photos + Random (Terry Adams) News

So, tomorrow afternoon, Alex and I head to the Ottawa airport to pick up Edmonton's very own Cory Fester.  Then, the three of us will begin our journey to Joplin, Missouri for JoMoPro, and are very excited about the trip.  We will be arriving late Thursday night, and leaving early Sunday morning (missing the results announcements :( ), and plan on doing lots of riding and partying in between.

I'd like to congratulate Terry Adams on his recent wedding.  He's currently still on his honeymoon, but will be flying straight towards Joplin soon.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make it to the wedding as my invitation was lost in the mail, but let me assure you, there are still no hard feelings between Terry and I (despite him not showing at CFO FU5).  Don't believe me?  Here's part of an email he sent me the other week.

"Prasheel-

First off.. I fucking love you. I text Scott this morning for your phone number because I wanted to text you a simple " I love u" So there you go.. I have a man crush."

So there you go!

Last week, while Alex and I were training at our normal spot, Leslie Johnson, a student at Carleton University, took some photos of us, and sent some of the better ones our way.  The shots were taken to be used for a recycling campaign, which is also shown.  Thanks, Leslie!

No comments:

Post a Comment